Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Goodbye Brownie's Vintage

My friend Vince and I came across this cute little clothing store on it's last week of business. Why?! what a perfect store for the local Berkeley thrift fairies. They sell vintage & deadstock vintage (ooh), fantastic shoes, hats, wallets, accessories & stationary made by local fashion designers and artists. Kendra and her boyfriend( sorry boyfriend, i didn't catch your name) opened the store 3 years ago. but it ain't over yet. support Brownie's Vintage thrift seekers brownies-vintage.com




hoo......hoo.....hoo......do you see what i see. Kendra + I both love owls....... hoo



i honestly feel the rat is becoming an urban mascot- gross to some, absolutely.. but to see them in a different context sort of thrills me





2 comments:

Camille Acey said...

I am sad to see things like this. The thrift shopping experience is one of the most exhilarating things in life. The hunt, the score....trying stuff on in between racks of old clothes. I love ebay and etsy but it's just not the same online.

Hops said...

this was my fave cheap vintage store. i had no idea it closed. Boo! Cal kids don't know good shops when they have them.